Black and white
Photo reblogged from *Thrill Seekers with 28 notes
Video reblogged from HELLO YOU CREATIVES with 7 notes
Bombay Sapphire 4D ‘Infused with Imagination’.
Hundreds gathered last night on the banks of London’s River Thames to watch, for the first time since 1975, Battersea Power Station come alive once more.
Video with 1 note
Delta - Interview (3D Graffiti pioneer)
3d, Gaming, Video | 2010 CES: Nvidia (3D) gaming
” aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaant!!!! “
Tech, 3d, TV | 2010 Will Be the Year of 3D TV (Ready or not, there’s a new wave of high-end sets coming)
Ready or not, 3D TV is coming this year, with every major television manufacturer planning to unveil a 3D set at today’s Consumer Electronics Show. DirecTV is also expected to announce some 3D channel offerings on the heels of yesterday’s announcement that ESPN plans to launch a 3D network during the World Cup. “The stars are aligning to make 2010 the launch year of 3D,” an LG vice president tells the New York Times.
The big question is whether consumers will ditch their still-shiny HDTVs in favor of pricey new 3D sets—expected to start at $2,000—that will require them to wear special glasses. But the industry is betting that when there’s enough content available, consumers will dive in. “I think 90% of the males in this country would be dying to watch the Super Bowl and be immersed in it,” says one analyst.
Character, Design, 3d, Sculpture, Concept art | Scott Patton
Find an interview with Scott Patton here
- Avatar (2009) (character designer) (concept artist)
- Alice in Wonderland (2010) (post-production) (concept artist)
- Iron Man 2 (2010) (post-production) (concept designer)
- Terminator Salvation (2009) (character designer)
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008) (character designer)
- The Hills Have Eyes (2006) (makeup designer)
- Sin City (2005) (makeup designer) (uncredited)
- The Chronicles of Narnia (2005) (art department supervisor)
- Riding the Bullet (2004) (makeup designer)
- National Treasure (2004) (special makeup effects artist)
- Hulk (2003) (sculptor)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) (special makeup effects)
- Bad Boys II (2003) (special makeup designer)
- Once Upon a Time in Mexico (2003) (special makeup effects artist)
- Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003) (special makeup designer)
- Batman: Dead End (2003) (creature effects crew)
- Ghost Ship (2002) (special makeup effects artist)
” It seems Augmented Reality is all the rage at the moment and superstar Eminem is even into it with the “Eminem Augmented Reality Competition” website where fans can logon and start to do spray art on a 3D “E” and then submit it into a talent contest in the hope to win a whole bunch of prizes! This does take the Augmented Reality work to a new level, particurally virally, as I’m sure the competition will spread like wildfire across the globe in no time. The site was created by Outside Line and you can enter the competition here. “